I once again got Christmas dresses for the girls this year. I was so excited when I found Vanessa's dress because it is absolutely beautiful. I love it!!! I didn't quite know what I was going to do for Ally and then I found the perfect dress at Wal-Mart of all places. It is also beautiful and perfect because it matches perfectly with Vanessa's dress. I bought Vanessa's dress in November and I have to say, I fought and fought the urge to have her wear it before Christmas, that's how much I love it! After getting them dressed for church, I wasn't disappointed. They both looked beautiful! Vanessa was her usual self regarding pictures so I didn't get the best pictures, but they are as good as they get. I decided to not torture Andrew this year with a sweater or shirt he hates just so he matches his sisters. Yeah, I can be a nice Mom every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment