She did a great job and knew every dance step. I can't wait to see her tomorrow night in the real performance! Hopefully she will still be willing to get on stage even though there will be a lot of people in the theater.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Dance Dress Rehearsal
Today was dress rehearsal for Ally's dance performance, which is tomorrow. She loves her dance outfit! Something about putting it on makes her turn into a little diva ;). She had to get her picture taken before we left for the practice.

She did a great job and knew every dance step. I can't wait to see her tomorrow night in the real performance! Hopefully she will still be willing to get on stage even though there will be a lot of people in the theater.

She did a great job and knew every dance step. I can't wait to see her tomorrow night in the real performance! Hopefully she will still be willing to get on stage even though there will be a lot of people in the theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
No comments:
Post a Comment