Thursday, June 3, 2010
Andrew's Eight!!!
Wow! Has it really been eight years since I held my first little baby in my arms feeling overwhelmed by this sweet spirit and feeling a love I didn't know was even possible? Even if I wanted to try and ignore the fact that my little buddy is growing up, Andrew won't let me. He has been counting down since there was about 17 days to his birthday. Andrew has always been an amazing kid but the older he gets the more patient and kind he becomes. He is truly a sweetheart!! I love to sit back and watch him with Vanessa. He is the best older brother! He is usually very willing to help me out anytime I need help with the girls and even with stuff around the house. Andrew loves to read!!! He is doing the Spanish Fork summer reading program and in five days read his first 240 minutes and has started on his next. He loves to play all sports and really enjoys being outside with his friends. He is very inquisitive and loves to build Legos. He says when he grows up he's going to be a professional Lego builder. He has such a huge heart and is kind to everyone around him. I'm so grateful our family has been blessed to have this sweet little boy in it!! Happy birthday buddy!! We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
No comments:
Post a Comment