Friday, June 4, 2010

Ally's Dance Recital



Wednesday night was Ally's first dance recital. She did amazing!!! She wasn't even nervous in front of the audience, which was quite large. She remembered both her dances and performed them beautifully. And, most important, she had a TON of fun. I have to admit that I had a ton of fun watching her too. I am so proud of her and how hard she worked this past year. She is done with dance for the summer but is looking forward to the princess camp her dance studio hosts in the summer. I'm excited for next year and I really hope she enjoys her dance class as much as she did this last year.





3 comments:

stacie lewis said...

Sorry I missed it! Next time!

Liz said...

Hi Candace... I just wanted to tell ya that Ally did a great job at the recital. I only saw one of her dances, but the one that I saw, she did really great in!

thescotts said...

I know! We missed it too Stace. My minnies were sick. BUT, we did watch the video and she did soooooooooo good! So proud of her. She sure is a little performer. Love our Ally!!!

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));