It's hard to tell from the picture but he is reading to her. He came up with the idea all on his own and it really worked. He read probably 15-20 books to her that night. It was the sweetest thing!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
A Very Special Big Brother
The other night I was trying to hurry and get a few things done so I asked Andrew to entertain Vanessa for a little bit. I could hear him talking to her but didn't pay too much attention to what he was saying. Let's face it, I was just happy she was happy and not crying wanting to be held for a few minutes. I walked by the front room where they were and this is what I found...

It's hard to tell from the picture but he is reading to her. He came up with the idea all on his own and it really worked. He read probably 15-20 books to her that night. It was the sweetest thing!
It's hard to tell from the picture but he is reading to her. He came up with the idea all on his own and it really worked. He read probably 15-20 books to her that night. It was the sweetest thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
1 comment:
That is sooo sweet! I'm glad you got pictures.
Post a Comment