Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two Months Old


Wow! Where does time go? I can't believe that Vanessa is already two months old. It's amazing to me how quickly they grow. We had her two month check up on Monday and she is 11 lbs. and 21 1/2 in. long. She is healthy and growing and developing the way she is supposed to which makes her mom very happy.

Vanessa is such a fun, happy baby. She is sleeping 7-8 hours a night (yes, I know that I am very, VERY lucky). She has started smiling and loves to smile at everybody. She has started a cute smile where she smiles at you and turns her head slightly like she is being bashful. She is still overly loved by her brother and sister who are constantly giving her hugs and kisses. She loves them both very much and will just smile upon hearing their voices. Vanessa is a great baby. We are so grateful we are blessed and have her in our family.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

She is so beautiful! I especially love her long eyelashes :D

thescotts said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That sweet baby makes me cry, smile and laugh! I need some V snuggles!!
Oh and all, Auntie Kelly can get her too really smile. Guess that makes me her fav until Auntie Tricia makes an appearance!!

Tricia said...

Ya got that right sistah - HEHE! Although Mel, Dorothy, et al on the Marks side may disagree :D

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));