Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Day of Preschool

V started preschool the day after Labor Day and was really excited to go.  Andrew and Ally had a dentist appointment first thing in the morning.  It was supposed to just be a cleaning and check up but they both had really small cavities and the dentist had time to fill them right then so we stayed later than planned to get them taken care of.  Thankfully my fabulous friend Stacie came to the dentist office and picked up V to take her to her first day of school  And, her being the fantastic friend she is, she took pictures for me too! 




I really don't know what I'd do without all my great friends being surrogate moms for me when I am unable to be there for my kids for some reason or another.

She really enjoyed her new school and loved going the rest of the week too.  She was really disappointed when Friday came and Andrew and Ally went to school and she didn't have school.  I'm so glad she likes her school, teacher and the new friends she's making. 

No comments:

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));