
Yep, I'm over a month behind on my blog updates. Life seems to get in the way sometimes. Better late than never, right?!! This year for Kelly's birthday we went to Red Robin for lunch.

Ally and Ellee enjoyed coloring on the menus

while Phin and Vanessa just enjoyed getting attention.



The kids then enjoyed throwing Grandma Davis' money into the fountain and making wishes.

It was a fun time and again made me happy we live so close to so many people in our families. Kelly is such a great sister! She is always there for me and mt kids. Even though she is my younger sister, she is more often than not, such a fabulous example to me. I'm so grateful to have her as a sister and friend!! Love ya Kel!!!
2 comments:
STOP IT! I am bawling right now. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH and SO GRATEFUL for you and your family in my life. You make my life so wonderful and I don't know what I would do without you right by me. I couldn't ask for better sisters than you and Tric. Thanks for the sweet post and comments. and making sure you put a good pic of me and my FAT face! HAHAHAHA! LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH SISTAH!`
Ah - thanks for posting all these! Wish I was there with you all - looks like you had fun :D Love ya!
Post a Comment