Wow! Vanessa is three months old today. I can't believe it!! She is such an amazing baby and a blessing to our family. I love her so much! I am enjoying each and every second with her. I feel guilty because I didn't enjoy Andrew and Ally at this stage as much. Don't get me wrong, I loved them and was so happy to have them, but I just didn't enjoy everything like I am with Vanessa. I even enjoy my alone time with her in the middle of the night when it happens, which isn't very often anymore. It doesn't even cross my mind that I am tired or that I will be tired during the day. I don't know if it's because I am older (definitely not wiser) or if it's the drugs. Yes, I am one of the lucky ones that suffers from postpartum but this time I was smart and got on medication during my pregnancy. Whatever it is, I am just so glad I am enjoying motherhood so much! Vanessa is a very happy baby. She loves to coo and talk and she loves attention from anyone. She loves to smile and has a very beautiful smile! She loves her brother and sister and is very loved by them. I am still having to constantly tell them to stop smothering her because they are always in her face and giving her kisses. I'm glad they love her so much. It's fun to watch them interact with her.
For her three month birthday she caught a cold, at least that's what I'm hoping it is. She hasn't had any fever but is really congested. Even though she can hardly breathe she is still so happy. It's amazing. I love her and I am so glad Heavenly Father felt he could trust me enough to mother this amazing angel. I'm glad He has blessed me with my three wonderful angels. I only hope and pray (and cross all my fingers and toes) I can be the Mom He wants me to be and help these three grow up to become the things they were destined to be. I am so grateful to be a Mom and that I am so blessed to be a Mom to the wonderful, fabulous kids I have!
5 comments:
Happy 1/4 year birthday! Wow- that was a quick 3 months. I am glad you are feeling happy and able to enjoy her! It's so much better when you recognize the fact that you are enjoying your baby and aren't taking the baby moments for granted, because they are way too short-lived!
She is absolutely beautiful. Sorry she is sick though! Oh, and I love her sheets :P
Oh she is gorgeous!!!!! Love her eyes :)
K, just want you all to know, that her Auntie Kelly is by far her fave right now. HEEEHEEEE! That smile kills me! She is the most sweet beautiful baby girl!
LOVE HER AND YOU!!
Ahh, she really is such a beautiful baby.
And I think 3 is a magic number. Mother bliss... well sometimes!
Post a Comment