True happiness is two little girls letting me do their hair without any yelling, complaints or tears (doesn't EVER happen at our house)...
True happiness is being ready and at church in time to sit on the soft, comfy seats...
True happiness is living in such an amazing ward and area with people who have such wonderful, strong testimonies of the Savior and His gospel so being able to listen to them strengthens your own testimony...
True happiness is making dinner with my favorite six year old...
True happiness is eating said dinner with my family without any 'I don't like this,' 'this doesn't taste good,' why do we have to eat this?'. Well, except for from Jim who doesn't like the garlic cheese potatoes I made but since he NEVER complains, I'll give him this one...
True happiness is enjoying the beautiful summer weather (finally) out back with our family...
Even though they think what is happening in the neighbor's yard is more fun and entertaining than being in our own yard...
True happiness is having an updated blog, until tomorrow (wink, wink).
1 comment:
Amen to this post Candace! :) It gave me the chills! Did you notice we were late again to church yesterday? Probably not... because we were so late, that we had to sit out in the foyer! LOL! In fact, I have some pictures and a whole blog post that I'm going to have to write about that very thing! {wink!} Oh how funny life is! Anyway, yes... true happiness is all of those things you mentioned!
p.s. I got that book you told me about... I picked it up on wednesday, and had it finished by saturday! OH MY GOSH! Absolutely amazing! I can't wait to have Matt read it! THANK YOU for telling me about it! I loved it! It gave me a whole new perspective on things! :)
Post a Comment