although I think she enjoys goofing around with the girls on her team more than she likes the game.
When she puts her mind to playing, she really is a pretty good player. She has scored two goals this season which has made her very happy.
We raced from her soccer game to Andrew's pack night where he got his bobcat award and Duty to God bead.
(it was really cute to see him try and pin on the mother's pin)
He is really loving scouts so we are trying everything we can to keep his enthusiasm going strong.
We then raced to football. Andrew is liking football but he always says that he never gets to touch the ball.
Wednesday he got to punt the ball for one of the kick offs. I got the best picture I could but he was so fast, all I got was a blur.
It was a crazy night but it is so much fun to watch the kids be involved in the things they enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment