Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Balls

I have started a bad habit with my kids. Whenever they go to the store with me they get a treat if they behave the entire time we are at the store. Last week we had a few things to pick up so we stopped at the store. I had all three kids. Andrew and Ally saw the rubber balls and wanted one. Since they were about the price I would pay for a candy bar (okay, maybe a little more expensive but honestly, not much. Plus, then I don't have to worry about the sugar they are getting with the candy), I told them that would be their treat for the day. They were both so excited. That night they were playing with them in the living room and to my surprise, Vanessa was sooooo excited to see and play with the balls. She would laugh as they rolled passed her and even giggled when she accidentally got bonked in the head by one. It was so fun to see her get so excited.

No comments:

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));