A lady Jim works with talked him into running the Provo Canyon ten mile race this year. He in turn talked his sister and nephew into running the race too. Andrew wanted to know if we would watch the race on TV. I think he was a little disappointed when we told him it wouldn't be on TV. The kids and I decided we would go wait at the finish line to support and cheer for Jim, Mel, and Jay. We thought the race started at 7 so the kids and I loaded up in the car so we could be there by 8:15 since I didn't know how quickly he would run it. We got there and found out the race hadn't started until 7:50 so we had time to kill. What do you do with two kids, nothing open and plenty of time, take pictures of course.


Jim did amazing!!! He finished in 1 hour 33 minutes. I was so proud of him!!

I have to apologize for the picture. I decided that I am not very good at trying to cheer and take pictures at the same time. I promise to do better at his next race. They all had a great time! I even committed to running it with them next year. Something to look forward to ;).
No comments:
Post a Comment