Monday, June 1, 2009

Ally's 'Neighborhood' Preschool Graduation


This past year a few moms in our neighborhood and I did a little 'Joy School' type preschool. We took turns hosting it at our houses and teaching the kids different topics. Thankfully, Jennifer was a teacher and came up with the curriculum, schedule, and everything else for the rest of us. It was a great year and lots of fun for Ally and the kids. We celebrated their graduation at the farm at Thanksgiving Point. The kids enjoyed seeing all the animals and riding the ponies. Ally has absolutely no fear of animals. I was amazed at how willing she was to feed and touch (try to hug) any animal she could. I had to keep her away from the donkey since he bites. I really didn't want any lost fingers or for her to get a fear of the animals. After visiting the farm we went out and had sack lunches and the graduation. Once again Jennifer was the best and came up with super cute graduation certificates, hats and cupcakes for each of the kids. They all had a lot of fun. Thanks to Jennifer, Erin, Gigi, Ruth and Tami for making this year of preschool one of fun learning!



2 comments:

Tricia said...

She is so dang cute! Looks like she had a blast...and I love the caps they're all wearin'.

You look GREAT! And you can just stop that eye rollin' - yeah, I know you. I'm not just sayin' that 'cause I'm your big sister, I swear! You really look great!!
Love ya! :D

thescotts said...

Look at that little hat! I am dying! So cute!!
And Tricia is right Can, you do look great!! Looks like you all have been busy and having a good time!
LOVE YOU!

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));