Last week Jim had a work b-b-q so the kids and I met Kelly, my mom, and my mom's friend from California at Cornbellys. I have to say that place is amazing. There was so much for the kids to do. The girls loved all the princess fun and Andrew loved the pedal go carts and the giant air trampoline.
What made it even better for the kids was the stop at McDonald's for dinner on the way home. It was a really fun night. I want to make it a yearly tradition, which I'm sure the kids won't complain about. They really had a lot of fun and so did Mom.
2 comments:
next year, I am there.
Sounds like you had a great Halloween with some fun new family traditions!! We might have to go visit that place if we are ever in Utah around Halloween!! Luckily, no one got hurt when the dish exploded, that could have been devastating.
Post a Comment