Sunday, September 21, 2008
Just the Two of Us
Jim had convention this weekend in Salt Lake so I went up Friday night to go to dinner with him (which was really nice since he will be out of town for our anniversary). Thanks to his fabulous sister, Dorothy and her wonderful husband, Cameron who watched the kids for us, I got to stay overnight with him. My kids didn't miss me one bit, they got to go to Chuck-E-Cheese and be spoiled all night. I think Dorothy and Cameron quickly became their favorite aunt and uncle. Jim and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at PF Changs and were going to go hear Brian Regan (the comedian) after but made the mistake of stopping at their convention store where Jim got pulled into work stuff. Just kidding. It was really fun to see Jim doing what he does and I got to meet and hang out with all the fun people he works with. Saturday morning we woke up and went over to the Salt Palace for the morning session of convention where I got to see and learn a little more about Monavie and see Jim in action again. It's fun for me to see what he does. I mean, I've always known what he does at work, but it's different seeing it all happen. I headed back to Utah County around 11 and got to take Andrew on a mom-son date to the BYU/Wyoming game. It was fun to go to the game with him. I don't get as much one-on-one time with him as I do with Ally so I really enjoyed just being with him. It was a great weekend!! Too bad I didn't think to take my camera with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
1 comment:
Nice Can! I'm sure private time is hard to come by these days with kids and stuff! Way to take advantage of it! You're amazing! Love ya!
Post a Comment